Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Dark Moon Ritual December 31st, 2013



The Voice of Clarity tells me;
*keep writing.
*keep engaging.
*keep tearing at the walls to discover who I am supposed to be.
*keep moving forward to complete the work I have begun.
The Voice of Truth tells me;
*the things I become anxious about are not as big as I make them.
*let go of those things that are not mine.
*remember the lessons about living in faith.
*the connections I have are real, and not illusions. 
The Voice of Intuition tells me;
*opportunities to have the life I desire are near, be ready for them.
*love can come, and might, be open to it.
The voice of Wisdom tells me;
*take better care of my body, eat better food, get better exercise and reduce toxins.
*spend time outdoors weekly, even in the cold weather.
*renew my daily practice.
*this year will be full of challenges, but also fun, do not let the former prevent me from engaging with the latter, fun has as much to teach me as challenges.
The Voice of Spirit tells me;
*I am not alone.  I am a part of Community.
*I am not alone, my Gods, Ancestors and Allies will help me to accomplish what they require.
*I have work to do, and I am equipped to complete that work.

Blessings be upon you all.  Thank you for walking with me on this path.

Love and Light to each of you.


Awenydd

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written, and Beautifully Said, and exactly what I needed to hear. Thank You. Many Blessings and Much Love. WE Are Not Alone

    ReplyDelete