Sunday, February 10, 2013

Dark Moon Ritual

At the Dark of the Moon I look to the East, I seek the Air within me, I listen for the voice of Clarity
At the Dark of the Moon I look to the South, I seek the Fire within me, I listen for the voice of Truth
At the Dark of the Moon I look to the West, I seek the Water within me, I listen for the voice of Intuition
At the Dark of the Moon I look to the North, I seek the Earth within me, I listen for the voice of Wisdom
I look within and seek the Darkness, I look within and seek the Stillness, I look within and seek the Silence, and there I find the Voice of Spirit
Take time to breathe deeply and listen to your Body, your Soul, your Heart, your Mind.  Pay attention to the messages that you receive.  Do whatever divination you choose.  Draw Runes or Tarot, Scry with Water or Fire or Chrystal  Journal.
The God stands beside me and I am Secure, the Goddess stands beside me and I am Strong, I hear their Voice and I am Blessed.
Take time to breathe deeply and feel your connection to your Gods, Ancestors and Allies.  Know that in the dark and quiet stillness, you are not alone.  Take comfort in your own Strength and that of those with whom you are connected.
Blessed am I in Strength.   Blessed be the God/dess within me.
I look to the East and find Peace for my Mind
I look to the South and find Comfort for my Soul
I look to the West and find Calm for my Heart
I look to the North and find Rest for my Body
So mote it be.
It is done. 
Remember to follow through on the messages that you received from the parts of yourself and from Deity.

No comments:

Post a Comment